CSC Refund/Credit Policies
Refund/Credit Policy with Co-Vid considerations
Because of the uncertainty of the times in which we are living, prorated refunds or credits to account will be allowed for all skating programs if the municipality of Chatham Kent, the government of Ontario or the government of Canada declares a state of emergency due to COVID 19. If this results in arenas being closed or skating programs being cancelled or postponed for the Chatham Skating Club, accounts will be credited for the amount of time that the participant is not allowed to attend. The $45 Skate Canada fee is non-refundable for any reason.
Other Refund/Credit Policy Considerations
Changes prior to programming commencing:
1. Withdrawal and change requests must be made in writing by email to (email@example.com).
2. Program withdrawals prior to the program start date can either be refunded in full or credit applied to the Chatham Skating Club account.
3. The $45 Skate Canada fee is non-refundable for any reason.
Changes once the program has commenced:
1. Withdrawal and change requests must be in writing by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours before the change can be implemented.
2. All program changes and withdrawals will be subject to a $15 change fee. This is not a one-time charge. Each subsequent change will incur the $15 change fee.
3. Refunds will not be issued once the program has commenced, instead, a credit will be applied to the Chatham Skating Club account.
4. Refunds will be issued in exceptional circumstances (injury with Doctor’s note, skater leaving the Club) at the Board’s discretion.
Changes after January 1st, 2021 (Fall/Winter Season); May 1st, 2021(Spring Season)
1. No account credits will be issued for any changes and withdrawals made on or after January 1st, 2021 for the Fall/Winter Season or May 1st, 2021 for the Spring Season.
2. Refunds will be issued in exceptional circumstances (injury with Doctor’s note, skater leaving the Club) at the Board’s discretion.
1. There are no opportunities for make-up sessions for sessions missed for any reason.
1. These will be made available if space allows. Please check the registration site for more details.
Program changes by Club:
1. Any skater moved off a waitlist into a program will be able to pay as normal without incurring a change fee.
2. Any skater moved from one level to another initiated by the Club will have a prorated credit issued for any sessions left on the previous program, which will be applied to the family Chatham Skating Club account. This can then be applied to the pro-rated costs of the new program. No change fees will apply.
1. Withdrawal requests must be in writing by email to (email@example.com) at least 24 hours before the 3rd class. All refunds are pro-rated from the time of notification. Refunds cannot be backdated.
2. The $45 Skate Canada fee is non -refundable for any reason.
1. A doctor’s note is required for withdrawals after the 3rd class.
2. Injury refunds are pro-rated from the date on the doctor’s note. Please submit injury withdrawals as soon as possible after the injury.
1. Participants are to attend all classes as scheduled for the program in which they are registered. If a participant is unable to attend a scheduled class(es), make-up classes, refunds or credits will not be provided.